India is a diverse country. There are various things to eat, see and visit. Nowadays, The street foods of India are available at hotels as well. There are many types of street food, such as pani puri, vada pav, dosa, idli, chapati sev, butta and many more. You can enjoy a variety of street food in India.
What street food exactly is
Nowadays, street food is available everywhere because of its popularity and delicious taste. There are a number of sellers who sell street food for their earnings. It is a good source of earnings. Street food is cooked and sold in streets and at many public places. The charges are very cheap. You can enjoy 25% of India in the streets because of street food. Indians love spicy food, and the street food is spicy and delicious. There are many Caterers in Penrith who organize the street food at the parties and functions.
Popularity of street food in restaurants
Street food is helpful for enhancing the restaurant’s value. Many owners add street food to their menus to make more profit. The price of street food in restaurants is quite high. To increase earnings, restaurants introduce street food. Many people prefer to eat street food only when they are at a restaurant. After eating the Indian street food, you will be on cloud nine because it gives you a wonderful experience. The Indian Restaurant in Penrith started selling street food and Indian food at affordable prices.
Top ten foods and drinks
These ten types of food that are very popular and delicious
- Vada pav: it is a very famous street food in Mumbai. Ashok Vaidya was the first cook who cooked vada pav in 1996. The stand of his stall is at Dadar railway station. The vada is cooked with potatoes and combined with pav. Food sellers serve it with chutney and sauce.
- Pav bhaji: it is the most preferred food by the people of Maharashtra. The origin of pav bhaji is Maharashtra. Sardar Ahmed started selling it around 52 years back. A textile mill worker prepared it because their breaks are very short to have full meals, as bhaji is cooked with a lot of vegetables. It gave all the nutrients of a full meal.
- Panipuri: The business of Panipuri is at its peak level. The majority of people love pani puri. The person who sells pani puri earns a handsome amount of money. There is not any record of the origin of PanipuriPanipuri. According to mythological facts, it goes back to the Mahabharata. Basically, the puri is fried in oil and filled with a mixture of potatoes. Chickpea, chili, red chili powder salt, onion and coriander leaves are there in this mixture. Indians enjoy it with flavored water.
- Chatpata sev: It is a delicious and lip-smacking dish. The puri used in pani puri is also used in making several chats. A mixture of potatoes is used to fill it. Sauces and chutneys are poured on it. Sev and some pomegranate seeds are sprinkled in it. It is a delicious street food with a chatpata touch. The Marwari community first made the chatpata sev in the 19th century. The best place to eat chatpata sev is Spicy Sizzlers, one of the Best Places To Eat At Penrith.
- Masala chai: Cahi is known as tea in other countries, but in India, indians call it chai. It is the most preferred drink by every Indian, whether he is Punjabi or Hindu. They love to drink tea.
- Dal makhani: the most preferable dish by Punjabis. It is made up of black lentils and kidney beans. You can easily find it in every Indian restaurant. People prefer to eat it with stuffed chapati and with naan.
- Dhokla: it is a Gujarati dish. Also a kind of special dish of Gujrat. It is made up of soaked rice, chili coriander leaves, ginger and some spices.
- Stuffed parathas: Indians love to eat parathas. The morning breakfast of indian is stuffed paratha. Sometimes potato, sometimes cheese, cauliflower, radish and many vegetables.
- Barfi: Barfi is the preferable dessert of indian. It is made up of milk powder, condensed milk, ghee and cardamom powder.
- Idli: Idli is the preferable breakfast of South Indians. It is a pancake-like breakfast served with coconut and sambar.
Indian food is not the only specialty of Indians. The culture and traditions of India are also rich and special about India. Nowadays, almost every restaurant adds Indian food to the menu. You can enjoy it anywhere, but the Spicy Sizzlers provide the best quality of food at pocket-friendly prices.