Indian Chicken Recipes
Indian Cuisine is an eclectic mix of spices and culture which is considered to be only vegetarian. But many popular non-vegetarian dishes too exist in this cuisine. Many people go to the best Indian Restaurant in Penrith to indulge in the best chicken dishes. These recipes are a heavenly indulgence for most Indians.
These chicken dishes are always a must in any Indian party. The best Caterers in Penrith know how much people love to indulge in these delicacies. They have the expertise to make these mouth-watering dishes.
9 Best Indian Chicken Dishes
Chicken recipes in India have won the hearts of many food lovers worldwide. If you go to the Best Places To Eat At Penrith, these dishes will have significant demand. Their ingredients and features make them the most consumed recipes across the world.
In this list, we bring you some of the best chicken dishes of India given below:
- Butter Chicken: This is the quintessential Indian chicken recipe. It is loved all over the world. To make this dish, you roast the marinated chicken. Then you cook it with tomato puree, cream, and masala. This dish is a must at every Indian party.
- Chicken Dum Biriyani: Chicken biriyani is a dream dish for any food lover. Nothing beats the pleasure and joy of eating this dish. It is cooked with essential spices in an earthen pot called “handi.”
- Teekha Murg: If you love spicy cuisines, then this dish is a must-to-eat dish. This chicken is also a must-try for every chicken lover. You saute the tender chicken in spicy masalas and cook it with tomatoes in mustard oil.
- Kadhai Chicken: Chicken lovers know what this dish means to them. This is the most popular recipe amongst Indians and foreigners. It is a mildly spicy dish with a variety of spices blessing it with flavors. You sear the chicken pieces with bell pepper, jaggery, tamarind, and lemon with a homemade spice paste. You should serve it hot with rice or rotis.
- Roasted Chicken Masala: This dish brings more life to an Indian party. This roasted chicken, initially roasted with spices, is the most sought-after dish amongst most partygoers.
- Dahi Lasooni Chicken: If you are looking for a dish that gives you a different experience, this should be your choice. Marinate the boneless chicken pieces in curd with cashew nut paste, ginger-garlic, green chilies, and coriander, then infuse it with various spices. Afterward, grille them in charcoal until these pieces turn brown.
- Punjabi Lemon Chicken: This dish will sensationalize your taste buds with the tanginess of lemon. The chicken thighs are cooked in a pool of spices along with juices of orange, lime, and sugarcane.
- Methi Malai Cranberry Chicken: People cook this dish in a mix of yogurt, methi malai, and cranberry puree. This dish will tickle your taste buds, indeed.
- Al Hachi Chicken; This Kashmiri recipe is a heavenly experience for many people. Cardamom, ginger, fennel seeds, and chilies, along with bottle gourd, make this recipe a five-star experience.
For the best Indian chicken dishes, come to us for the most wonderful and seamless experience.