When you organize a party dinner in Indian style, You will add delicacies from outstanding Indian cuisine. These dishes may include a variety of delicious vegetable curries, desserts, and snacks. Any Indian Restaurant in Penrith will have an Indian-style dinner menu consisting of exotic dishes and delicacies.
You can always enlist the help of Caterers in Penrith, who will plan out and fulfill your dream Indian party dinner. Be it a small get-together or a big fat Indian celebration, you will find the best exotic delicacies from Indian Food.
Here are the tips used by the Best Places To Eat At Penrith to plan a party menu for a big Indian-style celebration:
- Get a finalized head count.
- Enquire about allergies and dietary restrictions beforehand.
- Pick recipes you find to be comfortable to make.
- Start your planning a week before the party.
- Buy everything three days in advance.
- Start your preparations before 1-2 days.
- Pick your desserts 1-2 days in advance.
- Don’t be shy to seek help if needed.
- You should make an essential dish/curry one or two days before.
- Make sure you always have the necessary equipment and ingredients for your menu.
Ways to Put a Menu Together
You always have appetizers, snacks, drinks, main courses, and desserts on the menu.
- Drinks: You can serve homemade beverages like lemonade, lassi, or fruit-based juice. Or you can store soft and cold drinks bought from a store.
- Appetizer: You can serve anything from samosas, paneer kebabs, Tikkis, pakoras, etc., as appetizers, along with some salad.
- Main Course: You can divide the main course into sabzis(curry), dal(lentils), roti(Tortillas), rice, etc.
- Desserts: You can opt for dishes like Gajar ka Halwa or any halwa, Gulab Jamuns, ice creams, brownies, and cakes, etc.
Essentials Which Complete an Indian Party Dinner
You should ensure the presence of the essential eatables which would complete an Indian dinner party. Here is the list of these elements:
- Pickles: a pickle( also known as achaar) is an essential element of an Indian dinner. You should always include mango pickles, lemon pickles, and other pickles in the main course to enhance the taste for the guests.
- Indian Sweets: An Indian sweet like Gulab Jamun is a permanent member of the Indian Dinner party menu. Without any Indian sweets, Indian dinner parties are incomplete.
- Desserts: You have a variety of options regarding desserts. You can either opt for brownies, ice cream cake, or Indian desserts like halwa, kheer, etc.
- Chutneys: You always add chutneys with snacks to enhance their taste. It has always worked with samosas and pakoras really well.
Always Prepare a Menu Based on the Party Theme
India is a diverse country in which the food represents a single culture. Indian culture is divided into four directions. Every single order represents the culture of a region. Hence it would be best if you decided whether your party should have any of these four cultures: North Indian Culture, South Indian, West, and East Indian. You should also note that each culture has different dishes,Hence, You can prepare an Indian party dinner menu with the abovementioned steps.